Rack Mountable international 50/60 HZ Power stations .... Two models available, the 4800/ 2400 watt Studio /Stage unit or the 1200/2400 watt Stage / Head rack unit... You can't put this in a pedal..
Why Voltage Optimization?
Voltage Optimization provides numerous benefits:
BrownBox Key Features
- Easy to read, back-lit L.C.D. display enabling real-time voltage and amperage monitoring, also useful for diagnostics.
- Tough road rugged construction.
- Proprietary transformer designs wound exclusively for use with tube amplifiers, an industry first!
- Filament soft-start in full reduction mode.
- A powder coated EMF neutral housing. In-rush current protection, fused over-load protection .
- Silent , cool operation.
- Custom wound 5 amp proprietary transformer that will supply 540 watts max@ 120 Vac. Designed for Mid to larger sized Amps , Fender Bassman, Marshall 50s/100S Etc or for Parallel or( DUAL) amp rigs. Be sure to check the manufactures info plate on the rear of the chassis for input watt requirements or simply call us, we love to help.
- 5 year parts and labor.
- Made in the USA.
Our answer for the budget minded player, or just the Small amp owner. The Brownie tube amp power correction unit enjoys a huge fan base. From bedroom players to lifelong touring Pros, the Brownie is for those who only need Basic Voltage control in a super light weight enclosure. The Brownie will provide 2 amperes or 240 watts of continuous power @ 120vac. designed for smaller Tube amps , Deluxe Reverb, Champs , Princeton and and Pedal-boards. 8 on the fly selectable voltage levels. The Hi/Lo switch provides and instant 5 volt + or - re-scale from the current selected voltage level, an excellent feature! The Brownies internal circuit includes = In-rush current protection , industrial grade switches , powder coated EMF neutral Enclosure and a Backlit voltage display . 2.9LBS . Lifetime warranty, 15 day no questions asked return policy . Made in the USA.